Polka Dots and Blue Roses

Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy Monday Blues! So I previously created a skittle manicure a while back and I really like the result of the polka dot nail I did in it. So, I decided to recreate it into a full polka dot manicure with some blue roses added into it.

Polka Dots and Blue Roses Nail Art

I created the polka dot nails using Barielle Welcome Ohm as my base polish and then dotted on the polka dots with a dotting tool using OPI Stranger Tides. For the blues roses my ring and middle nail, I took a dotting tool and a toothpick to create them using Essie Mesmerize and Essie Borrowed & Blue. For the leaves, I used Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Polka Dots and Blue Roses Nail Art
Polka Dots and Blue Roses Nail Art

I think I need to practice my roses some more but I still really like how these turned out. The blue roses are vibrant and pop against the polka dot background. I just love the colors in this polka dot manicure so much. What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. I like the muted palette you used here and especially the roses! Great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way this came out Lisa! :) I like how the color of the polka dots is more muted and doesn't distract from the roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The polka dots and flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the roses very much and the base color looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS