Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by Fabric

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is inspired by fabric. I chose to get inspiration from a houndstooth fabric since its been a while since I've done one. I like the classic pattern and decided to go with a warmer color scheme on the nails. I googled houndstooth online and went with a brown and black design which I think would be perfect for the fall time.

Brown Shimmer and Black Houndstooth Stamping Nail Art

First, I used Misa Lost to the World on all the nails. Next, I stamped with American Apparel Hassid with stamping plate BM-322 from Bundle Monster. Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Brown Shimmer and Black Houndstooth Stamping Nail Art
Brown Shimmer and Black Houndstooth Stamping Nail Art

I like how these look a lot. Its probably not the right season right now to wear them but it just looks so warm on the nails. I'll try to do more season appropriate manicures for Spring and Summer but its always fun to change it up every once in a while. What do you think?


14 comments:

  1. This looks very cozy-- perfect for fall! I love the subtle shimmer Lost to the World has (at least in the bottle).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wished it the pictures I took of it showed the shimmer more.

      Delete
  2. Nice hounds tooth Lisa! I like the warm base color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you do and do what you love. Please don't worry about season dear :-)
    Awesome manicure ! <3

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will keep that in mind :)

      Delete
  4. The darker colors may not be in season, but I love them anyway. The shimmer in Misa Lost to the World is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I always want to wear "out of season" shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful nail art. Love the base color, who cares what's in season :)

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look really lovely!! The base is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS