May 2016 Product Empties

Friday, June 3, 2016

Here's my product empties for the month of May. I finished some small sample products and big full sized stuff so I'm happy about this month's empties. Let's hear what I thought of the products then.

May 2016 Product Empties

1. originalraw Chan-Mool Patting Essence
This was a sample size of the essence that I received in a little set but it lasted me quite a few uses. I cut open the tube and there was a lot of essence left inside too. I really liked the scent and texture of the essence. It felt good applied on the skin and it absorbed really well too.

2. Shiseido Facial Cotton
This was just 4 sheets of their facial cotton pads. This was my first time using them and they had to be the thickest cotton pads I have used. Since they were on the thicker side, I did cut them up for more uses. They worked well for applying my toner. It would be something I might purchase in the full pack in the future.

3. originalraw Water Block Black Jam
This was also a sample size of the product and like the essence, lasted me quite a few uses especially when I cut the tube in half. This was a thick gel that is suppose to be worn like a sleeping mask pack overnight. It smelled great and it definitely kept my skin hydrated at night.

4. Listerine Total Care Zero
I think is this probably my most favorite version of Listerine so far. I was running out of this one so I needed to repurchase one again but it wasn't on sale so I opted for one of their original versions. I'm currently using that one right now but it doesn't give me the clean fresh feeling this one does. Once this one is on sale again, I'm going to repurchase it again.

5. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner
Both of these were very nice to use. I did finish the shampoo a lot faster than the conditioner though. I do prefer 2 in 1 products though so these are probably not something I would repurchase unless they were on a good sale. It made my hair smell good and I did feel like my hair thickened up when using them.

That's all for my product empties for the month of May. I'm mostly missing my Listerine Total Care Zero mouth wash the most but I'll pick up a new bottle of it when its back on sale. In the meantime, I'll have to make do with what I'm currently using. Let me know what you've emptied recently, I would love to know.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to try the new L'Oreal range. My hair could use some thickening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should pick it up if you see it around :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I really like L'Oréal shampoos and conditioners :) I usually use way more conditioner than shampoo since my hair is quite long haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm the complete opposite to you then.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS