Blue with Starburst Inspired Dotting Pattern

Monday, August 22, 2016

Happy Monday Blues! For today's nail art design, I was in the mood to use my dotting tool. Your able to create so many different patterns and designs with a dotting tool so here's one I created on the spot with a mix of different colors.

Blue with Starburst Inspired Dotting Pattern Nail Art

I used Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams on my ring and middle nail. I created the starburst dotting pattern design with a dotting tool using Sephora by OPI Skinny Jeans, American Apparel Rouge, and American Apparel Mouse. For the rest of the nails, I applied Sephora by OPI Skinny Jeans. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Blue with Starburst Inspired Dotting Pattern Nail Art
Blue with Starburst Inspired Dotting Pattern Nail Art

I'm so happy with this starburst dotting pattern design. I didn't really have an idea on what it was going to look like but it turned out pretty nice. I want to try out this design with a different color combination now too. What do you think?

12 comments:

  1. This mani is super cute! I think it would look nice in other color combos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and so neat.

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute manicure! Simple but nice, and I love all the colors you used. I might have to steal this design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I would love to see you recreate it too.

      Delete
  4. So simple but so darn cute :-) Great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the starburst design! Nice colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really happy with how it turned out too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS