Multi Blue Stamping Marble

Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy Monday Blues! I'm very excited to share this nail art with everyone today. I really enjoy creating stamping marbles so I decided to create an all blue one. I did an all purple one in the past and loved the result of it so here's an all blue version of it so let's see how it turned out.

Multi Blue Stamping Marble Nail Art

First, I used China Glaze At Vase Value on all the nails. Next, I used the stamping marble technique to apply on the base polish, MisQs GR001, MisQs BL001, and Sephora by OPI Blue Grotto after swirling them together with my stamper. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Multi Blue Stamping Marble Nail Art
Multi Blue Stamping Marble Nail Art

I'm so happy with how this stamping marble design turned out. It always looks so different when I do it so the design turns out so unique each time. What do you think?

12 comments:

  1. I love stamper marbles! :) it looks great in shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i ever tried that technique, i'll make a very big mess. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try. It wasn't too messy when I did it and you can always protect your nails with a liquid latex barrier for less of a cleanup afterwards too.

      Delete
  3. Wow, it came out quite artistic and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! Love all the blues! I really want to try this with the purples, like you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you should give it a try too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS