Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by the 2016 Pantone Colors

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is to create a manicure inspired by the 2016 pantone colors. The pantone colors for this year are rose quartz and serenity. I went with a simple design that I've done in the past using a fan brush so here's the result of it.

2016 Pantone Colors Inspired Haze Nail Art

First, I used American Apparel California Trooper on all the nails. Next, I used a fan brush to apply on Nicole by OPI Selena and China Glaze Electric Beat horizontally across the nails. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

2016 Pantone Colors Inspired Haze Nail Art
2016 Pantone Colors Inspired Haze Nail Art

I didn't have the exact color shade for the two pantone colors of the year so I went with colors that were pretty close to them instead. I love how they turned out applied on the nails with the fan brush this way too. What do you think?


13 comments:

  1. Really love this nailart it's this combo of colors. Hit out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love using the fan brush this way.

      Delete
  3. This is lovely! The fan brush technique really works with these soft colors! I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way the fan brush came out! It's so soft and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Using the fan brush this way is one of my favorites.

      Delete
  5. Love the pale color combination and the motifs. It came out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lisa! I have never tried the fan brush technique, but you execute it so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! You should give the technique a try then.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS