Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by the Weather

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is inspired by the weather. The weather where I live has been pretty cold, rainy, and gloomy so I wanted to go with a greyish color scheme for the nails.

Grey Stamping Marble Nail Art

I used Ciaté Cream Soda on all the nails. Using the stamping marble method, I swirled the base polish, American Apparel 7th and Alameda, and OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! with my stamper and then stamped the design onto the nails. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Grey Stamping Marble Nail Art
Grey Stamping Marble Nail Art

I love using the stamping marble method to create manicures. They always seem to turn out pretty great. I've already done an all purple, blue, and now grey version of it. The all grey stamping marble represents the gloomy weather I've been experiencing really well too. What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. Stunning marble mani. It is really perfect and looks like you have placed real marble on hands instead of nails :-)

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so in love with the stamping marble technique.

      Delete
  2. Nice marble nails! It does remind me of storm clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm happy to hear you thought it did too.

      Delete
  3. I must try this technique, I love your result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara and you definitely should!

      Delete
  4. This is such a gorgeous marbled design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been really liking the marble look too.

      Delete
  5. You are so great at these! Love the grey colors-- perfect with the deary PNW weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love using this technique too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS