Matte Green and Teal Dry Brush Nail Art

Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Monday Blues! For today's manicure, I'm showing a design I've done multiple times already using a fan brush. Its so simple to do and the end result always ends up looking pretty great too. Let's see it then.

Matte Green and Teal Dry Brush Nail Art

I used Sally Hansen Evening Fog on all the nails. I used the dry brush technique to apply on China Glaze Starboard and China Glaze Exotic Encounters horizontally and vertically on the nails. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat and then a coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy Mattifying Top Coat.

Matte Green and Teal Dry Brush Nail Art
Matte Green and Teal Dry Brush Nail Art

It's been too long since I've used a matte top coat so it was great using it in this manicure. The only negative thing was that the green and teal did end up looking very similar to one another on the nails. What do you think?

10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS