December 2016 Product Empties

Friday, December 30, 2016

Here's my product empties for the month of December. Since the year is ending, I wanted to clear out any unused makeup items I haven't touched or have kept for a long time so this empties post is going to be pretty long.

December 2016 Product Empties
December 2016 Product Empties

1. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Nutri-Gloss Luminizer High Shine Glossing Mist
I received this product from Influenster a while back along with a shampoo and conditioner from the same line. I quite liked this hair mist after using it too. It had a good smell to it and I did notice my hair looking a little more glossy after using it. It didn't weigh my hair down too which is nice. 

2. Various Makeup Products
Since its the end of the year, I wanted to go through my makeup collection and throw out products that have either expired or that I haven't used in a long time. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so my collection is pretty small but I always find it difficult to part with things though.

3. Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
I've had this sample of  makeup remover for a while now but haven't had the chance to use it until recently. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so this worked great in removing the little makeup I had on. It does leave an oily feeling to the skin so I do follow up with a cleanser afterwards.

4. Dove Advanced Hair Series Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo and Conditioner
I got these two sample sized shampoo and conditioner from a sample website and I really like them both. It made my hair feel soft and smell really good. The scent on it actually lasted on my hair for quite a while too. Much longer than most shampoos and conditioners that I've used.

5. Le Petit Prince Creme
This was my night cream/overnight cream that I've been using. The texture was like a thick gel so it definitely felt very moisturizing on my skin. The scent on it smelled really good too. Since its on the heavier side, I do only recommend using this at night since it really helps to lock in the moisture while your sleeping.

6. A.H.C Whitening Special Gen Solution
This is a concentrated whitening toner that's suppose to take care of dark skin and maintain water balance. Like the previous product from this line, I really like the smell of this product. It has a nice watery consistency and it absorbed really well when I applied it on my skin. I didn't notice much whitening but my face did feel hydrated when I had this toner on.

7. WITHME White Perfection Marin Silk Formula Hydrating Cream
At first, I tried using this as a face cream but I didn't like the smell on it at all so I switched it and started using it as a body cream instead. I didn't notice much whitening happening but it did help to keep my skin hydrated. The texture on this product is not a cream at all though. Its more like a liquid gel like texture. I found it to leak if I left it standing so I had to store is upside down to prevent that. Probably not something I would repurchase.

8. Arm & Hammer Extra Whitening Advance White Stain Protection Freshmint
This has been the toothpaste I've been using and I like it. I've been using the Arm & Hammer brand more often since I got a few tubes of them on sale. I do feel like it helps to keep my teeth white and it always make my mouth feel refreshed after I use it. I would repurchase this too.

That's all for my product empties for December. I can't believe the year is ending in just a few days. It's been a good year for me so I'll see everyone in the new year then. Let me know what you've used up this month in the comments too.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best for 2017! I like the make-up products you used in December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wishing you a happy new year too.

      Delete
  2. I need to go through my makeup and get rid of old stuff too but yeah I have trouble throwing away stuff too! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I'm not the only one. I'm glad I threw them away though since it cleared up a bit of space for me.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS