Avon NutraEffects Unboxing and First Impressions

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hi everyone! I have an exciting unboxing and first impressions on some new skincare products from Avon that I received for review. This new NutraEffects skincare line from Avon has has the key ingredient of Chia seeds, which are nature's storehouse of Omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants. So, let's take a look at my package.

Everything came nicely packed in a thin cardboard box with a band around it. Once you open the box, its packed really well with two skincare products and extras.

Avon NutraEffects Unboxing and First Impressions

What's extra cute about this package was along with the skincare products I received, I also received a little pot for plants and a bag of soil along with some Chia seeds and Bird of Paradise seeds to grow which is so neat and ties in with the ingredients in the two night creams I received from the NutraEffects skincare line from Avon. I don't have much of a green thumb but I think my mom would enjoy them since she gardens during her spare time.

Avon NutraEffects Unboxing and First Impressions

This new NutraEffects line with active seed complex from Avon comes in four different types: Hydration, Radiance, Ageless, and Balance. The two night creams I received are the Radiance and Ageless ones.

The Radiance cream is for dull, uneven skin tones. This cream contains Chia seeds and Bird of Paradise seeds known to reduce the look of pigmentation, which can lead to discoloration. The key benefit of this product is that it visibly restores radiance, eliminates dullness, and evens out skin tone. In one day, it should awaken skin's natural radiance. In two weeks, it reduces the appearance of discoloration.

The Ageless cream is for early signs of aging. This cream contains Chia seeds and Pomegranate extract which is a well know source of antioxidants, crucial for preventing and reversing signs of aging. The key benefit is that it smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Nourishes and firms the skin too. In one day, it softens the look of lines and wrinkles. In two weeks, skin looks and feels younger; youthful fullness is restored.

Avon NutraEffects Unboxing and First Impressions

I've tried skincare products with natural ingredients in them before but never with ones with Chia seeds in particular so this was exciting to receive. I haven't tried the two night creams out yet though since I currently have a lot of other skincare products I need to use right now. However, I wanted to share this new skincare line from Avon with everyone in case anyone was interested in them. Each of the NutraEffects creams will cost $20 and will be available as of February 2017 on the Avon website.

*Avon sent these products as PR samples. My opinion is 100% honest.*

4 comments:

  1. Great review! Yeah I think adding the plants is a fun touch although I don't have a green thumb either :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, but at least my mother has one so its not going to go to waste.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS