L'Oreal Paris Avenues

Monday, January 30, 2017

Happy Monday Blues! I've been feeling so tired since I've started working full time. When I have a day off, I usually spend it at home sleeping in. So, I've been feeling kind of lazy which is something I want to change. Hopefully, my energy will start to pick up and I can be more productive soon. Anyways, let's see what blue polish I have to share today.

L'Oreal Paris Avenues is a soft dusty blue creme with a hint of grey in it. This color is from the L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Vernis Autumn Collection. I won this particular polish in a giveaway and I'm really pleased with it. I've worn this color a lot on my blog and in real life. The formula was good and I like that the brush on this polish is on the wider and rounded side so it makes application super easy for me. This is two coats.

L'Oreal Paris Avenues
L'Oreal Paris Avenues

I'm so happy to own this color in my collection. Its one of my favorite dusty blues that I own too. I'm going to be so sad when my bottle of it is used up. What do you think?

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS