Pure Ice Twisted

Monday, January 9, 2017

Happy Monday Blues! So I got something exciting to share today. I was chosen as one of the top 50 nail polish blogs on the web by Feedspot. It was such a honor to be on the list since there's so many amazing nail polish blogs and websites out there. It definitely made my day and its a huge accomplishment too. Anyways, let's see the polish I'm sharing today.

Pure Ice Twisted is a blue green duochrome glass fleck polish. This color is so hard to describe since depending on the light and angle, the color can change to look more blue or green. I just love it since its so sparkly when I have it on. I only own a handful of Pure Ice polishes and this is one is definitely a color I'm very happy to have in my collection. The formula is on the sheer side but application on this polish was easy for me. This is three coats.

Pure Ice Twisted
Pure Ice Twisted

I'm so pleased with this color. Its one polish I wear quite often and I like it the more I wear it too. The color just has so much depth and dimension in it to me. What do you think?

16 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS