Sephora by OPI Blue Grotto

Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy Monday Blues! So, life has been busy with me since I've starting working full time again. I feel like I don't have the energy or time to do anything but work and sleep now. I'm happy that I'm at least earning an income again and I plan to save up to travel somewhere this year. That's one of my main goals for this year and I hope to accomplish it. Anyways, I have a dark blue polish swatch to share today so let's see it then.

Sephora by OPI Blue Grotto is a dark navy blue creme. The color almost looks like an inky blue but its a little too light in shade for that. I like how dark this color is and that's its not too dark that it almost looks black on the nails. The formula was on the watery side so application was a little tricky for me but still manageable. This is two coats.

Sephora by OPI Blue Grotto
Sephora by OPI Blue Grotto

I like this dark blue polish a lot. If your in the mood for something dark on the nails, this is a nice alternative to a black polish. What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Yeah I find it hard to find time for blogging too sometimes when working full time :( lovely blue! I agree I like how it's dark but not too dark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous blue! I'm still sad Sephora discontinued this line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and me too. This line of polishes was quite good too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS