Twinsie Tuesday: Forgotten Favorite

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is forgotten favorite. I tend to like a lot of polishes so it was hard for me to choose which ones to use. In the end, I decided on two polishes that I really enjoy and haven't worn on my nails in a long time too. I paired them together in a glitter gradient which is one technique I really like doing so let's see it.

Jewel Toned Glitter Gradient Nail Art

I used Zoya Bevin on all the nails. I created the glitter gradient using KBShimmer Bejeweled, making sure to apply more glitter on the tips by sponging it on. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Jewel Toned Glitter Gradient Nail Art
Jewel Toned Glitter Gradient Nail Art

This pairing is pretty unusual but I think it looks good. I love creating glitter gradients too since the color combinations are endless. I don't know why but after adding top coat on, I noticed that the glitter kind of moved up from the tips of my nail. What do you think?

16 comments:

  1. I love the glitter polish you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great together! While I'm not a big glitter topper person, I love the color combo of the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a huge fan of glitter myself but its such a pain to remove.

      Delete
  3. You pared it up perfectly, lovely outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter gradients are always winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely glitter gradient! The pairing is a bit unusual... I love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do tend to pair up shades that you don't necessarily think would go well together.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS