Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by Art

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is inspired by art. When I was googling for artwork designs and saw this design here, I knew I had to recreate it and I thought it would look great as a manicure which I think it does. So, let's see the design.

Art Inspired Dry Brush Nail Art

First, I used American Apparel Dance on all the nails. Next, I used the dry brush technique to apply on Essie Case Study, OPI I Brake For Manicures, Gosh Hot Coral, Jessica Tangerine Dreamz, and American Apparel Sunshine State, making sure to apply more of the brown shades over the other colors. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Art Inspired Dry Brush Nail Art
Art Inspired Dry Brush Nail Art

The dry brush technique is such an easy design to create and it always ends up looking pretty good each time I've done it. I did break my ring nail recently so I had to file down all my nails to this shorter length to make everything look more even. What do you think?

16 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS