Blue and Suede Saran Wrap Nail Art

Monday, February 6, 2017

Happy Monday Blues! Over the weekend, we got hit with a lot of snow where I live. I love the snow and colder weather so I'm happy about it but its been hard to get to work at the same time. Anyways, let's see the manicure I'm sharing today.

Blue and Suede Saran Wrap Nail Art

Starting with my pinky and ring nail, I used Sephora by OPI I'm So Sari!. For the rest of the nails, I used Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. After making sure the blue was fully dried, I used the saran wrap method to apply Julep Nora and Julep Amber. Finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat.

Blue and Suede Saran Wrap Nail Art
Blue and Suede Saran Wrap Nail Art

I liked how the two suede polishes I used looks applied this way even if they do look a little similar to each other here. I've always like the saran wrap method and you can layer so many different colors to create so many different designs too. What do you think?

14 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS