January 2017 Product Empties

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Here's my January product empties! The month really flew by and I can't believe were already into February. I was able to finish a chunk of items too which makes me very happy so let's hear what I thought of them.

January 2017 Product Empties

1. C20 Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum
This is my second bottle that I've finished and again, I did like it. It will go bad pretty fast if you don't store it in the refrigerator though. I'm not going to repurchase a bottle right now since I have so many other products to use up but once I finish those off, I will probably buy it again.

2. Enca AC Drying Pinky Powder
I've always heard about this pinky powders so I wanted to give one a try. I don't have a huge acne problem but I do get the occasional pimple so I thought this product would be great to spot treat them when I get one. It actually worked really well in reducing the redness and minimizing the appearance and size of it when I apply this pinky powder overnight. Overall, I was really happy with it.

3. echoice Dear Iris Perfume Body Mist
I don't usually wear fragrances so I didn't think I would like this body mist and I was right. For scents, I usually lend more to the fruity scents over the floral ones. I'm also throwing this out because its past its expiration date too.

4. Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil
This hair oil was really nice and it smelled pretty good too. It helped to keep my hair moisturized and gave it a little bit of a glossy shine when I used it. I concentrated most of the hair oil on the ends of my hair. This would be something I would repurchase in the full size too.

5. Dr. MJ Jasmine Sleeping Water Mask
I used this at night and I really liked it. It has a thick gel like consistency to it so it felt very moisturizing when I had it on. It is quite heavy on the skin so that's why I think its perfect to use overnight when your sleeping. It also a nice scent to it too.

6. Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant in Clean & Fresh
I got this sample toothpaste from a sample website I'm a member of. I've been using Arm & Hammer toothpastes recently so I was happy to get a sample size of this one that I haven't tried before. I did enjoy it and it left my mouth feeling clean after I used it.

That's all for my product empties. I'm slowly but surely going through and using up all of the skincare products I've accumulated when I was obsessed with it. Hopefully by the end of the year, I would have finished everything and I can start purchasing new skincare items soon.

8 comments:

  1. The vitamin C serum looks awesome! I need to get back to my vit. C products again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty great product. I'm glad I tried it.

      Delete
  2. I like body mists especially for when I want something light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice. I don't use body mists a lot myself but I can see why so many would like it.

      Delete
  3. Great reviews! You have so many beauty products! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have too much so I'm trying to use them up as fast as I can, lol.

      Delete
  4. Awesome mini reviews. So after keeping in cold did the Vitamin C serum good till the last drop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes, storing it in the fridge definitely made sure it didn't spoil and it was fine until I used it all up.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS