Aveniro Foot Scraper and Duo Glass Nail Files Review

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hi everyone! I have a review today to share on some new glass nail files that Aveniro has recently come out with. I have reviewed Aveniro in the past and really like their products so I was excited to work with them again. The new products they sent me are the foot scraper and a medium and small duo files.

Aveniro Foot Scraper and Duo Glass Nail Files Review

My Review
Like the previous time I worked with Aveniro, their communication and shipping was very quick. I received this package around two weeks after it was confirmed to have been shipped out to me. Everything was packaged in a nice cardboard box with bubble wrap and was sent in a small mailer envelope.

Aveniro Foot Scraper and Duo Glass Nail Files Review

So regarding the three new products, I was very pleased with them all. I don't really have much issues with my feet so the foot scraper wasn't really getting much use from me but I did give it to my mom to use and she loves it. The foot scraper has two sides: the rougher side works to remove dirt and old skin and the more smoother side works to give a final clean skin finish. The size of the foot scraper is 55x110mm and unique shape to it ensures a smooth and comfortable use.

Aveniro Foot Scraper and Duo Glass Nail Files Review

For the medium and small duo glass nail files, they worked really well for me. Like the foot scarper, these glass nail files also has two sides with it. The rougher side is highly abrasive yet gentle on the nails to enable fast and easier shaping of the nails. The smoother side works as a final filing and helps to correct any imperfections made with the rougher side. They file my nails really well and I like that they don't wear down as you continue to use them like regular nail files do. Both of the glass nail files are very travel friendly and easy to carry around with you. I also love the pretty colored gradient on top of both of the glass files. The one on the medium glass nail file in particular makes me want to create a manicure with that colored gradient design too.

Final Thoughts
Overall, if your looking for affordable and great quality glass nail files or a new foot scraper, I definitely recommend you to check out the ones from Aveniro. Their customer service was friendly and their shipping time was pretty fast. Another thing I like is that their glass nail files comes with its own cover which is handy to protect them when your traveling with them.

*Avenrio sent these products for review purposes. My opinion is 100% honest.*

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, since you didn't personally use the foot scraper, maybe you can check with your mom on the useability of it: it looks like it would be slippery when used on wet feet since it's glass (I'm guessing most people would be using it with wet feet after a foot soak), and there is no handle. Usually, a foot scraper needs to be have a long enough handle to reach one's feet! I'm thinking the clear color of it would also make it difficult to see and retrieve if you dropped it in the water. I wonder if the manufacturer had any directions as to these concerns? I myself wouldn't buy it, but thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat! I asked and my mom seems okay with using it. She has dropped it when using the foot scraper but the glass seems pretty durable and hasn't broken or anything. I will have to ask the company about it though so thanks for the concern!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before... great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reviewed them before in the past and there great.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS