Nicole by OPI Diva Into The Pool

Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Monday Blues! I'm a little behind on some posts that I have planned but I'm trying to get a little caught up this week. Luckily, I still have enough posts to last me for a couple of weeks. Let's see what polish I'm swatching then.

Nicole by OPI Diva Into The Pool is a shimmery blue aqua foil that's packed with small silver glitters. Even though the color is pretty, the formula was really lacking. I found the formula thin in opacity when I applied the first coat so I knew I would have to apply at least three coats to get decent coverage. Since the formula was on the thin side, application was a little hard. I felt like as I applied more coats on, it was leaving the color a little patchy so I had to be extra careful with my application. I don't wear this color a lot but I do like how sparkly it is on the nails. This is three coats.

Nicole by OPI Diva Into The Pool
Nicole by OPI Diva Into The Pool

Even though I had to apply quite a few coats, I'm glad that the color didn't bubble on my nails. If the formula was better, I think I would have liked the polish a little more. What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. It's a nice color but I don't like having to do 3 coats either :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah, three coats is sometimes a little too much for me.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa, what a great summertime poolside polish! I can just picture this on my toes while I pretend to be a mermaid. ;) I think NOPI is going defunct -- I guess it either never really took off like OPI wanted, or maybe it ran its course. I haven't seen any new collections in probably 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and it would look great like that.

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! Bummer about the three coats though. What a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a pretty polish. Too bad about the formula though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah, if only the formula was a little better.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS