Icing Glitter & Go

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hi everyone! I'm going to be sharing a polish swatch today. I'm happy that I've been doing a lot more swatching since it makes me try out polishes that I haven't worn at all at least once on my nails. I haven't bought any new nail polish in a pretty long time so these posts shows me what I have in my collection too. Anyways, let's see the polish.

Icing Glitter & Go is a rosy pink micro glitter in a clear base. I'm not a huge fan of most micro glitter polishes so this one was just an okay polish for me. The formula was more clear base heavy compared to glitter so if you want a more full coverage look, I recommend sponging the glitter on. This is two coats over Misa Green With Envy with top coat.

Icing Glitter & Go
Icing Glitter & Go

Even though I didn't particularly love this polish, I'm sure this glitter would be appealing to other people out there. I do however like the shade of rosy pink the micro glitter is especially layered over the green. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. The glitter is pretty and looks great layered over the green, but I agree-- I'm not a huge fan of polishes like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who isn't a huge fan of glitter polishes like this one. However, I really do enjoy how it looks on top of the green.

      Delete
  2. I would have never thought to try that color combination. I agree with you on the micro glitter. There seems to be something missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it the base color
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS