May 2017 Product Empties

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Here's my product empties for May. I didn't empty out too much for this month but at least I did have a few products still to share with you all. Let's see the products and what I thought of them then.

May 2017 Product Empties

1. Pureplus Honey Bee Lip Treatment
This has been my night time lip care treatment that I've been using. I only use it at night right before I go to sleep because it has quite a thick sticky consistency to it. It was very moisturizing on my lips and I felt like it really helped to keep my lips soft when I'm sleeping. This small tube of it lasted me for quite a while too. I think there's still a little left but its really hard to squeeze out so I thought it was time to toss it out.

2. Onyx Professional Nail Polish Remover Strawberry Scent
I bought these since I wanted to try a nail polish remover other than pure acetone. It was just okay though. It took a longer time to remove my nail polish and the strawberry scent to it was kind of weird. I probably won't repurchase this again unless I really  have to.

3. Edén's Semilla Vitamin C Serum
I was sent this product for review purposes and I really ended up liking it a lot. I like how it made my skin appear more brighter in appearance whenever I used it. It felt cooling and pretty hydrating on the skin too. I do plan on purchasing a new bottle of it once I used up my other skincare products.

4. Edén's Semilla Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Like the Vitamin C Serum, I also really liked this product as well. It was more hydrating on the skin and it made my skin look more glowy whenever I used it. Its definitely a serum I will purchase a full size bottle too.

That's all for my product empties for May. I'm sad to see the two serums finished but I still have a lot of other things to go through before I can repurchase them again. Let me know what you've emptied this month too.

2 comments:

  1. Love reading these mini reviews. This Hyaluronic acid serum looks good to try.
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes I really enjoyed that serum too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS