Blue Crelly and Multi Glitter Accent

Monday, July 24, 2017

Happy Monday Blues! I booked an appointment at a hair salon this Wednesday for a hair cut so I'm excited for that. My hair isn't super long but its getting there so I can't wait to get it cut a bit shorter. I might be coloring my hair too but I'm still undecided. If I do get it colored, I'm only getting highlights just to start out with since I've never dyed my hair before. Anyways, let's see the nail art.

Blue Crelly and Multi Glitter Accent Nail Art

First, I used China Glaze Ray-diant on my ring and middle nail. Next, I used Black Dahlia Lacquer Heavenly Blue for the rest of the nails. Finished with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

Blue Crelly and Multi Glitter Accent Nail Art
Blue Crelly and Multi Glitter Accent Nail Art

I was feeling a bit lazy this day so I just did a pretty simple manicure. Usually when I do my nails, I usually go for simple manicures like this though. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I adore the combination you made in the mani. Maybe you will show us your new hair when it will be done. I recently cut it very short and made a summer pixie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS