Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by Your Partner

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is inspired by your partner. I wasn't able to do this theme since I don't have a partner so instead, I'm just sharing a simple summer skittle manicure.

Summer Neon Skittle Nail Art

Starting with my pinky, I used American Apparel Neon Yellow, American Apparel Neon Orange, American Apparel Neon Coral, American Apparel Neon Green, and American Apparel Neon Blue. Finished with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

Summer Neon Skittle Nail Art
Summer Neon Skittle Nail Art

I used all American Apparel neon polishes since I thought they would look fun together as a skittle manicure. I also don't don't wear a lot of neons o having all these bright colors on my nails was fun. What do you think?

10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS